- The SDK now needs an initialization key to contact the Hive, See there.
- You can now upload media (video, audio, and pictures) from form.
- Needed runtime permissions for Android M are now declared per Sting, you can see required and missing runtime permissions for each crop.
- You can write scripts to process each uploaded data block before insertion in database. More info over here.
- The SDK will now automatically log out users whose session has become invalid.
- The Honeycomb UI has been refactored, hope you like it better.
IMPORTANT: If you created your own application using APISENSE, you must authorize your SDK or it will not work anymore.