- Dashboard: Separation between the Dashboard (available from https://apisense.io) and the Honeycomb (data endpoint). You can now manage your own Honeycomb server and use it as backend for any of your crops. Or, you can adopt to the official Honeycomb server.
- Dashboard: Add the possibility to see reported exceptions about your deployed crops. Exceptions will be reported from Android SDK 1.7.1
- [1.7.1] Dashboard: You can now clear data from a crop
- Android:Bee: Graphic enhancement of the whole Android app.
- Android:Bee: Application is available for Android N.
locationsting now retrieve current position in Android system for each call on data accessors.
- Fixed bugs:
- Android:SDK: APISENSE® does not define its own file provider anymore for the Form sting,
- [1.7.1] Dashboard: The “Download all” zip is now correctly generated. which was mixing authorities for multiple applications using the SDK.
- Android:SDK: Resolved crash with GCM and any application using android N.
- Android:SDK: Runtime exception on script will not crash the applications anymore.